19 June 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Today we are celebrating Allan's first official Father's Day. We started the day off with presents and breakfast in bed! What better way could you start the day? Snuggling your baby? We did that too!


Allan has been wanting a macbook air for quite some time. For those of you that know allan or who have been to our house, you're probably thinking, "ANOTHER COMPUTER?!" Yeah, me too. He told me when we got married that he would probably get a new computer every two years. I just thought he was kidding...nope! His presents this year were $$$ towards a macbook air...


[I made a faux macbook air...they're paperthin now-a-days! and yes, I know the apple is the wrong way, I wanted it right side up when he looked at it.]


...and a Doofenshmirtz "action figure" for his desk at work [any phineas & ferb fans?] Okay, you might think the second one is weird but my hubby is obsessed with Phineas and Ferb! Obsessed!




You are the best father to Holden. You love him so much and he loves you to the moon & back! I love watching you as a dad. Makes you even hotter ;) 


...and Happy Father's Day to all of the fathers celebrating their big day today. You guys deserve it! Especially to my dad, dad-in-law, Robert, Babe, and Steve [almost dad!] who I love so much and am so grateful to have in my life. 


-Little Wife Power House

2 comments:

  1. Cute job with the Mac! And Daylen LOVES watching Phineas & Ferb, especially the Doofenshmirtz sequences. So of course I watch it too (yes, yes I do).
    That is too great. You guys have a super Father Day and many more to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job on the Macbook Air! I'm very impressed with your craftiness! :) It was a fun Father's Day! I hope Allan enjoyed his 1st. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete