21 June 2011

a new haircut

I gave Holden what I think is his third "trim" last night. He has kind of crazy hair. It grows longer in some areas and turns into somewhat of a mullet in the back. Don't get me wrong, I love baby mullets. Just felt like time for a trim :) 


Put him in the bath, got his hair wet, and went to work. Doing the front and sides was actually much easier--I think because he could tell what I was doing. The back? aye. It was tricky to get it straight. Needless to say I had to go back and do "touch ups." 


I wanted to show everyone--holden had other ideas. here we are trying to get a picture...








Finally got one--of the back! Only because I snuck up and he didn't know I was there. I couldn't get rid of those little hairs though. I don't have all the tools :) 


A note to holden--I love you and I cannot wait for this tooth to come through. your fiery red-head personality is sure coming out!


-Little Wife Power House

No comments:

Post a Comment