02 February 2011

John, this blog post is for you

This blog post is mostly for my brother, John. He's basically the best jumping picture taker ever. He's gotten our whole family into it over the last few years. My favorite has to be the last one - rockin' the air guitar mid jump! Perfection! These pictures were taken at BYU campus: 



These were taken at J Dogs...I think that's what it's called. My brother, Chris, is obsessed with their hot dogs.




John & I went down to Temple Square [just us] one night and it was freezing. I love temples at night. They are so beautiful when lit up. Especially SLC.
Last but not least, we celebrated John & Shane's birthdays. Threw them a fabulous party with cake, friends, and awkward embraces between the birthday boys. See below...


 
They made a wish, fed cake to each other, John smashed it in Shane's face, and then the chase began...yes, they are straight :)



Love you, John. You're such a great brother and I always have a blast with you :)

-Little Wife Power House

No comments:

Post a Comment