27 January 2011

The Dating Days: Levi's Fiesta

These are our friends, Mindy & Levi...



The birthday boy, Zost:



They are such great friends and now they have this adorable baby boy...




Mindy planned this whole awesome party complete with mustaches, a pinata, and a nacho eating contest. You know Allan won the nacho eating contest! He had me stack all 6 chips [plus tons of queso] and shoved them in his mouth at one time. Yuck! And impressive...




Here is Levi trying to crack that pinata wide open. He reminds me of Luigi [from the Mario Brothers] for some reason in this picture.




Doesn't Allan look creepy? Haha...there's a picture where he looks even creepier but I decided against it for everyone's sake :)




I love Rachel so much. She is one of the funniest people I've met in a long time without even trying. Read about her & her hubby's shenanigans in their new stomping grounds here




Finally, the big, group shot!




Happy very, super, extremely late birthday, Levi!


-Little Wife Power House

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, thanks for the shout-out! I love you tooooo! And I love that picture--it's priceless.

    Also, in the group shot, I thought at first that Andy was wearing some janitor uniform or something, which I found utterly offensive and in poor taste, considering the theme. Then I remembered the name tags.

    ReplyDelete