13 June 2011

how to beat the heat

...if you're a little one


I don't know how the weather is where you live, but here in Texas it is H-O-T. Close to or above 100 degree weather every single day. We've been looking for ways to cool off and I saw a metal tub used as a photo prop somewhere in the blogosphere and thought Holden would LOVE it.




I had the tub left over from our Ugly Christmas Sweater Party 2010 [purchased at Target for $15] and I bought the rubber duckies at Wal-Mart [8 for $2]. 






He started off a little weary due to a little slip but quickly went crazy. I knew he would love this because we call him our "Water Baby." He would not stop standing up though!




Sorry about all of the pictures but I promise, this amount was way widdled down!





Hope you guys are finding ways to stay cool this summer. If you need some more summertime ideas...go HERE


-Little Wife Power House

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute idea! I love the link too. I saw it on Pinterest and can't wait to try the bottle with holes and water in it. Looks like something the boys will love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! We take Little Bit swimming almost everyday. That will have to stop for a while when Sweet P. is born.

    ReplyDelete