12 December 2010

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party 2010

We had our annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party last night and I have to say, it was a hit in my opinion! It was a mostly family party this year [I think we will alternate family party then friend party each year]. There must've been 30 people there [with only 3 friends]. Having a big family on both sides is crazy fun! Check out how awesome everyone's outfits were!



[santaholden&daddy having fun]


[jett with a mouthful of casey's amazing oreo balls]


[me&julie with her cute new haircut]


[my two favorite sisters]

I covered the table with butcher paper and they colored with Christmas Crayons. We also had cookie decorating, party favors, a Christmas movie [Rudolph], and bowling for the kids:





Here are a few pictures of the food and I'll include links to the recipes [at least for the food I made]:




Go here for the pumpkin cheesecake muffins
Go here for the chicken quesadilla pinwheels
Go here for the hot mulled apple cider

I'll type up the recipes for the snickerdoodles [yum] and Lori's sausage dip [so good] if any of you want it! 


Can't wait until next year's party! Thanks to everyone who came and to my awesome photographer [Lori}! 


Happy Sabbath!

-Little Wife Power House

2 comments:

  1. It was a great party, and your food was delicious as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the best Christmas party ever! Thanks for all of the hard work you put into it. I'm glad you like the photos.

    ReplyDelete