12 April 2011

Come Thou Fount



I think this has to be my favorite hymn ever. Gives me chills. I should really start every morning listening to this beautiful hymn. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir does a wonderful job [as usual!] It actually reminds me of one of the first times Allan and I ever watched conference together and now it's probably the most requested song for him to sing to me :o) So uplifting. Enjoy! 


Also, check out what I got for Holden and Allan. I can't wait for Easter!

-Little Wife Power House

3 comments:

  1. Come Thou Fount is one of our favorite songs a well. We sing it a lot together. I even introduced Gordon to the old hymnal that actually has the song in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bow ties you picked out for your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to end my evening. I love that hymn. It's hard not to tear up when I listen to it. I was also reading my friend, Misty's thoughts on the Word of Wisdom when I was listening so it made it even better.

    ReplyDelete