10 March 2011

why is baby stuff so fun to buy?

So...remember this post [from about a week ago] about how I want an ERGO carrier for baby #2? 

ALLAN: YOU CAN STOP READING NOW.

Well...I justified realized I would get more for my money if I purchased it now and used it for Holden and our other little ones that will come along. Makes perfect sense, right?

Isn't it so cute? Organic, too! I just wish I had it for our trip up to Utah this next week. Holden could get all snuggled in while we walk around Park City and whatnot. Oh wells. I'll have it for our next trip...whenever that may be!

Also, COME ON - we're getting a ton of money for our tax return [thank you house credit & holden] so can't I get one awesome thing and save the rest?! I'm good at justifying purchases, aren't I? It's a talent. Ask my hubby.

Anyway, I'm very excited to get it. I really can't wait. I'll tell you guys all about it and post pictures in roughly 7-10 days!

Once again, you can find ERGO's full line of baby carriers here


-Little Wife Power House

3 comments:

  1. You could order from Amazon and get it in two days and have it delivered to Park City. We love having Amazon Prime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I thought of that after I ordered it. We have amazon prime too and I LOVE it but I didn't think to look for some reason. Oh well :/ Thanks for the idea though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did the right thing. I can't wait to see it:)

    ReplyDelete