17 March 2011

Springville, UT

Okay, so I know I promised LIVE BLOGGING from the road [along with seesallierun] and we so did not deliver! I have a good excuse though! Most of the trip we did not have service and especially not internet service so yeah...live blogging was not an option. And we've been having too much fun here in Utah and keep forgetting to update our blogs! Bad bloggers. Forgive us? 

We left at 3AM...yes 3AM last Saturday. It was Allan's bright idea [actually, it turned out to be a great idea]. We made it to Springville around 8PM and got to go out with my brother and SIL at Zupa's! I was going to put up a picture of Sallie & Garrett at 3AM when we were leaving but I don't think Sallie wants me to so I'll be a good friend and leave it off. Even though they look good!


This whole trip we have been serious tourists. You'll see in the posts to come! I love the "Life Elevated" at the bottom. So funny. 

Holden was really good on the long, long drive. Long. He entertained himself for a while when his mouth discovered his toes...


Anyway, more to come on the trip. Temple Square. Park City. The Sweet Tooth Fairy. Holden's 8 month birthday. Holden's new friend. Happy St. Patty's Day! Holden is wearing green...


["Irish you would kiss me!"]

Check out the fedora we got Holden while shopping at the Park City outlets earlier today! He wanted to be like his cousin, Asher.


Doesn't he look like he belongs in a retirement community playing shuffleboard? I love it! Hope everyone is enjoying this "holiday!"

-Little Wife Power House

2 comments:

  1. I love zupas! Glad you guys are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, me too! I had their Hawaiian BBQ sandwich and summer salad mmmmm! Can't believe we're already leaving tomorrow :(

    ReplyDelete