26 March 2011

LWPH's ABC's


A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore you hate: Sweeping/Mopping - it hurts my back!
D. Dogs: We have a little chihuahua, Koda.
E. Essential start to your day: My iPad. I browse facebook/blogs/twitter while nursing H in the morning. I really will miss nursing [for a few reasons].
F. Favorite color: Green!
G. Gold or silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5′2″
I. Instruments you play: Nada. I wish I could play the piano, though!
J. Job Title: Mother/Manager [I think is my "official" job title]
K. Kids: I'm with That Wife - If you don’t know about my kid, you’ve probably never read my blog.
L. Live: DFW
M. Mom’s name: Ellen
N. Nicknames: Big Booty Jen [lol]
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had H
P. Pet peeve: Tardiness [others and myself...I HATE being late!]
Q. Quote from a movie:
"If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around." -Love Actually
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Lori, Steve, John, Julie, Chris
T. Time you wake up: When my baby wakes up.
U. Underwear: Yeah, I wear it.
V. Vegetables you dislike: PEAS! I HATE PEAS! [inside joke. funny story, really.]
W. What makes you run late: "Oh, I forgot ____." *Runs back inside* "OH CRAP, I forgot ____ too!" *Runs back inside again*
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My wrist when I broke it...I think that's it? 
Y. Yummy food you make: I make a mean chicken parm.
Z. Zoo animal: Monkeys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment