18 March 2011

Happy 8 Monthday, Holden!


 Nicknames: Booger, mr. holden, stinker [that one is thanks to teething], my little guy
Temperament: You will go to other people easier now unless you just woke up or are hungry...then you want momma. You are so talkative! You are great at the "a" sound! You sooth yourself by making noises with your mouth [learned that thanks to a 16 hour roadtrip!]
Things I Could Do Without: Well, I have a lot to complain about this week but that is unusual and none of my complaints are actually your fault. You are teething and we are out of town so the little schedule we had is completely thrown off. You have been up so much during the night this last week and have been crankier than usual thanks to those bottom two teeth coming in. You also broke my necklace this week! I knew it was coming...you love it so much :)
Item/Toy We Love The Most: Your new Montessori Baby Toys.  
Item/Toy You Love The Most: The iPad. You have been especially fond of it since we are out of town and a lot of your toys aren't here. You love to play the piano on it, look at fish in the iPad "aquarium" and play with the rattle game [it's kind of weird but you seem to love it!]
Things I'm Loving Most Right Now: You are pointing at everything! You figured out how to use that pointer finger this month. You use it to try and get things, to point at parts of my face, to point at people. You also have kind of started to wave. Not really waving, but definitely the starts of it! You are so good with your hands now! 
Things You're Loving Most Right Now: The wind. You put your arms out like you're flying, get a huge smile on your face, and your hair sticks up like a cockatoo. It's just the best. See!




Milestones: You're sitting up so well by yourself. You can sit up forever it seems! You have gotten up on all fours a few times but not crawling yet [stay my baby for a little longer, please!!]


Sorry I'm a little late on posting about his birthday. Vacation has been calling my name. I have tons to write about so I'm trying to get caught up. We celebrated Holden's 8 monthday at my Dad's up in Utah. Had a roast dinner and [more importantly] cake! Holden, we love you so much and you make our lives so much happier with every little thing you do. Hard to believe your 1 year birthday is coming up so soon! 


-Little Wife Power House

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're back to blogging. I've missed you. This is the first month birthday we've missed. :( Happy 8 month Holden!

    ReplyDelete