07 March 2011

the best day of my life


I was thinking earlier about how much I love my hubby & my son. I was reading The Rockstar Diaries [LOVE her blog. check it out.] and she was talking about how she couldn't believe how much her heart grew when she had her baby girl. It really is amazing. After almost 8 months, I still look at Holden every day and think about how much I love him. With all of that being said - when Holden was born was still not the best day of my life. Wait! Let me explain! 

The best day of my life was when I was sealed to my best friend forEVER. Not just till death do us part. forever. After more than three years, I still look at Allan every day and think about how much I love him and how I could never imagine my life without him. On that day, I was not only promised to be with Allan forever...but Holden [and all of our other children we are sure to have] too. Who wouldn't want that! I wouldn't even have Holden if it weren't for meeting my wonderful hubby and marrying him on that hot August afternoon.

So, thank you, Allan for choosing me even though I'm crazy, neurotic, and a little OCD. Thank you for giving me the best gift ever. I get endless love, forgiveness, and patience from you.

And please - no one mention how both Allan & I were skinnier back then. Thanks in advance! :)

What was the best day of your life? 
[Can you choose?!]

-Little Wife Power House

1 comment:

  1. Wow...you guys sure were skinnier back then. LOL. Just kidding. I can't tell the difference. Love you guys. I'm glad you found Allan too. He's a terrific b-i-l.

    ReplyDelete