21 February 2011

a little here and a little there

My current project is the upstairs playroom. I'm glad I started early because it's been more work than I first anticipated but it's going to look SO good when it's all said and done. I'm really looking forward to posting before [I think I have some somewhere...] and after pictures. You won't believe it's the same room! I've been picking up things here and there. Today's find was baskets to store/organize Holden's toys.

I found this deal through melissa at 320 Sycamore [I've been finding a lot of deals from her blog lately!] I appreciate a good deal. For President's Day, Michael's wicker baskets are 50% off plus you can use an additional 20% off coupon. I saved some serious dough today which makes me ridiculously happy!


Wanna see the baskets? 





Filled with toys...




I also got a few smaller ones. I like having different sized baskets on hand for organizing. Now all I need are the shelves! IKEA, Allan?! :) I also picked up a bread basket - finally! I've been wanting one forever!




Happy President's Day, everyone! Hope you're enjoying your 3-day weekend [if you got today off]!

-Little Wife Power House

No comments:

Post a Comment