14 January 2011

vent much?

I'm having one of those days. I've had a fussy baby for 3 days straight now. I'm tired. and my hair is falling out [still]. 

Work has been killing me this week. Don't get me wrong - I am SO grateful for my job and to my employer - this post is not a reflection of either...but I'm allowed to be stressed, right? 



It's been almost impossible to get anything done during the day [when it would be nice to work/clean] so guess what that means...a lot of Coca Cola & staying up until 1AM working/cleaning! I've said before that H is a terrible napper. Yep, still true. Yesterday he cat napped for 10 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes in the afternoon. Thanks, guy! I was able to log onto my computer and do a few things before I had to log off to tend to H.


And I have Primary stuff to do for Sunday. I can sleep when I'm dead, right? [side note - I do love my calling!] 


And yes, my hair is still falling out.  
[Hello all. My name is Jen and I feel like this today.]

"It will get better. It will get better. It will get better." Right? Please say it will :) 

And to Holden's front left tooth...COME THROUGH ALREADY! 


phew, I feel a little better. thanks for letting me vent, blog world.

-Little Wife Power House

2 comments:

  1. Vent taken. Grab another coke :) Love you! don't forget your bra...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not every day of motherhood is a glorious one. I'm glad you got your venting out so you can feel better. Sometimes, you need to let off some steam. And yes, I witnessed cranky teething Holden myself so I know what you are venting about. :)

    ReplyDelete