27 December 2010

more Christmas fun!

I told you...FOUR Christmases! It's just been so much fun to stretch out Christmas. Luckily we have enough family that we might get away with this every year. muahahah :) 


We went over to my Mom's tonight. Emily, Steve, John, and Chris all came down from Utah and Julie made the trip from Dallas. What a wonderful family we have. We opened presents first since the amazingly tasty chicken pies took a while to cook. Here are a few pictures of the shenanigans that ensued.






[they have a major bromance going on]





I had to take a picture of the loot we scored at Gigi's. She spoils us [with gifts, with love, with everything].


[yes, that is just OUR stuff!]


[casey, look at my apron from robert! mrs.clause&santaholden]

Mom & Lori ordered these pies from Harry&David. We saw them on Oprah. "If Oprah likes them they have to be good" was our thought and we were so right! They are SO good [especially the gravy, right guys? :P] Check them out!


I'm so excited to use our new pots & pans! My mom surprised us with those. I've been complaining about our pots & pans for months [terrible. emeril. don't get them.] and she was so sweet to think to get us those. We're home now and are probably going to watch How To Train Your Dragon [thx mom]! I feel so blessed. I feel blessed every day but especially blessed this time of year to spend so much time with those I love [and the presents don't hurt ;)]. 


Goodnight from the Andersons!

-Little Wife Power House

PS Don't forget to enter the giveaway! Only 5 days left!!

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for the pinwheel recipe when I came across this post. It was fun to look back at our Christmas together. Love you.

    ReplyDelete