11 October 2010

losing my mind

It's official. I'm losing my mind. I used to be very on top of things, very on the ball. Now I'm like this:




You know, everyone told me before I had Holden that the more children you have the more braincells you lose and (of course) I thought, "not me!" This week my sister is going to Lubbock and I've texted her 3+ times about fun things we could do this week. Her replies have been, "I'll be in Lubbock all week", "Remember, I'll be in Lubbock", and "I'll be in Lubbock, silly". Note that I "knew" she was going to be there every time I asked.  At least she's patient :P. Then my mom gave me $40 to pay me back as I was leaving her house on Friday and I can't find it. Anywhere. I'm up at 4:30 AM because I can't stop thinking about where that money is. That's another thing. I would really like to wean Holden off of this 3:30-4:00 feeding. Not because I mind getting up but because I have a hard time falling back asleep. My brain starts going a hundred miles a minute. I start making lists of housework, house projects, think about work, remember things I've lost, errands for the next day, etc. Holden has been asleep for 30 minutes and I'm still racking my brain about the $40! What is wrong with me? I'm typing this on my iPad (will transfer later) and Allan just rolls over to go back to sleep without missing a beat. Wish I could just go back to sleep like that. If I didn't write everything down I would never get anything done. I'm a firm believer of lists. Lists make Jen's world go round. As long as I still have my semi-punctuality, I'll stay sane. 


-Little Wife Power House

1 comment:

  1. We should make a list club. Or a list blog. Then we can help each other with the lists. That would be one long blog. CRAZY! Loved the wings party last night! Loves!

    ReplyDelete