30 March 2011

spring has sprung

Or so I thought! I couldn't get enough of the 80+ degree weather last week. It was perfect because it was breezy too! I went on a walk with Holden every day and sometimes Allan even got to join us. Then Saturday night comes and it's in the 40s! TEXAS - what is up with that? Anyway, I got these chick salt&pepper shakers for $2.50 [in the dollar section at Target] in hopes that it urges Spring to come back into my life!



Thanks to Emma for the tip off :)


Something else that will hopefully coax the sun to come out? We will have a brand new yard come Monday! I'll post before&after pics. The before pics will make you cringe


-Little Wife Power House 

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready for spring to be back too. I hear it's coming back this weekend. Fingers crossed. :)

    ReplyDelete