15 February 2011

a little valentine's day fun

As a family, we decided nothing flashy for Valentine's this year. No fancy dinners, no fancy gifts, etc. Allan broke the rules though and got me a new apron and THIS. Holden and I spent the afternoon making a few Valentine's for some friends...




I made candied pecans and printed out the recipe. I still need to drop them off...sorry friends! I'll get them to you soon! We made a card for Daddy. Getting a 7 month old's handprint is harder than you would think. Opening & closing...moving. It turned out decent. 




I picked up a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's because it just looked so romantical...and I wasn't in the mood to cook a big meal. I'm a wonderful wife, eh? :)




We chose Stardust for nostalgic reasons [we watched it the first night we kissed. TMI? haha] I had been exhausted ALL day and feeling sick...so I was a lame-o wife and feel asleep part way through the movie. Good thing we weren't trying to make V-Day special this year...The only thing that mattered was that I got to spend the evening with my Valentine, Allan. I love you!


-Little Wife Power House

1 comment: