I was given this award by My Montessori Moments. What an honor! Thank you, Lori, for this blog award! Check out her recent post about her 101 in 1001. It's very inspiring!
The requirements for the award are wonderfully easy - tell 7 things about yourself. I say wonderfully easy but my first reaction was, "Allan, tell me 7 things about me." Don't worry - I eventually came up with these all on my own!
1. I like to do things the second I think of them...or else I'll never get around to it. My husband calls it "Power Housing" hence the name of my blog!
2. I'm very organized in about every aspect of my life except my bedroom. I can never seem to keep it straight for long.
3. I hate working out. I don't understand the people that say, "I feel so good after running 4 miles." CA-RAZY! :)
4. I graduated high school when I was 16-years-old.
5. I love to cook and bake. It's hard right now with just Allan & I [Holden just started eating mashed up veggies so it'll be a while]. I'm looking forward to having more mouths to feed!
6. I don't like getting in trouble or people being mad at me. It makes me really uncomfortable and makes me cry [almost every time].
7. Family is and always will be my #1 priority.
The second requirement is to pass on the award...
- See Sallie Run [She's been busy honeymooning but she'll be back to the blogging world soon!]
- Emma The Joy [I don't know her but I found her blog somehow a month or two ago and love it! I especially love her shopping posts and recipes.]
- Life's Sweeter With Chocolate [She organizes, she decorates, she uses POWER TOOLS. What a woman!]
You guys are awesomely versatile bloggers and I love to read about your adventures! Keep it up!
-Little Wife Power House