28 October 2010

The Gratitude Challenge: Day Two

Day two: 
I'm grateful for my husband, Allan. 



I couldn't have asked for a better husband and I really mean that. We are so perfectly suited for each other. We balance each other out. I'm high maintenance, he's laid back. I'm organized, he's...less organized. The list could go on. Most importantly though - we love each other to the max. He's such a great father. I know he's going to be such a great example to Holden as he grows up. It's important to me that Holden has a good father figure and someone who will always be there for him no matter what (besides me) and there is no doubt in my mind that Allan will be both of those things. I love how he makes me laugh when I'm grumpy. I love that he always puts our family first. I love that he always raises his eyebrows when he smiles in pictures and he rolls his eyes when I say, "Let's take another one with your eyebrows lowered." I love that he's the smartest person I know (and I honestly mean that). I love that he works so hard for our family (gone for 12+ hours each day at work and school). I love that we get to be together forever thanks to the blessings of the temple. I look forward to the future and what it holds for our family...probably not the ten kids Allan wants :P. I love you, Allan - to the moon and back. 


-Little Wife Power House

2 comments: