11 September 2010

a trip to the anderson's

Today we lounged around most of the morning then Holden told us he wanted to see his grandparents so off we went! We got there and right off the bat the cuties (Adelle & Carrie) wanted to show off their skit they had been practicing. Boy were they good! It was about a day in the life of Garfield. Their dad was video taping it and I bet they'll get a kick out of it when they get older. Here are the actors: 




I played "You're Bluffing" with Grandpa, Carrie, Adelle, and Allan. It's a really fun game. Adelle creamed us! She's such a smart girl. She can even tell you what "cumbersome" means! How many 6 year-olds do you know that can do that?! After the girls left we played "Bananas" - somewhat like scrabble but different. I've definitely expanded my game repertoire since marrying into the other Anderson family. Kirsten came home and played with Holden while we finished up our games. He was LOVING his Aunt Kirsten - look how happy he was:



She's so sweet with him. He's lucky to have so many people who love him so much. We came home and didn't do much else. I wanted to go to Hobby Lobby to look at picture frames because I'm close to ordering the ones I want of his newborn pictures but it didn't work out. It's nice to relax a lot on the weekends anyway because Allan is SO busy during the week. Only 14 weeks left in the semester! I'm not counting down or anything...I'm excited to have my husband back! Bed time for Holden means Super Mario for mom & dad :). Goodnight all! 

-Little Wife Power House

No comments:

Post a Comment